Pages

Nov 18, 2012

Flipped Staff meeting for November

This post is in place of my "Monday Musings" and our Staff Meeting due to this crazy time of year with everything going on. Please take 8 minutes of your time this week to watch the video and take the survey at the bottom of this post.  I do give a preview of our math PD time together on Wednesday, so preferably watch it Monday or Tuesday. You will see links below for the items I talk about.
 (There are no brownie points for counting the number of times I say "umm"!)


Here are the links for items I discuss in the video
List of 6 Traits books in the Instructional Media Center 
Grade Level Meeting Notes
Hudsonville District Math Parent Information Website
K/1 Parent Presentation
2/3 Parent Presentation
4/5 Parent Presentation



No comments:

Post a Comment