Pages

Mar 28, 2013

Just the Basics Friday Focus -March 28

It's short and to the point, with no frills because I forgot that I needed to write this early due to no Friday. It's late, because I forgot that it was already the end of the week and I didn't have my new episode of The Big Bang Theory to remind me that it's Friday Focus writing time. Guess it's time for a 4 day weekend! (I'm sure you can all relate!)

Events next week:
Tuesday-I will be at an assessment workshop all day with Mrs. Cleary.
Wednesday-Grades due by 7:30 am
Spring Portraits Day (this is optional for students/families. This is NOT the picture that will be in the yearbook).
Friday- Report cards distributed

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes
*Summer School packets will be printed next week, along with the Teacher Recommendation letters. Please plan to look over the list of Teacher Recommended courses and identify students that you believe should attend. I will have blue copies of the letter in the work room for you to: write student names on, circle the classes you're recommending, sign your name on the bottom and then also give me a copy (I use this to keep a list of who should be in each class and call home if they do not sign up).  Please plan to send summer school packets/recommendation letters home on Tuesday, April 9th. Do NOT send them next week yet.
*Just a reminder to give your student tech surveys, if you haven't already. These should be completed by April 5th.

HAVE A GREAT 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment