Pages

Aug 14, 2013

Schedules


Schedules...my least favorite task to complete.  No matter how many times I try, I cannot get the schedule to work as well as I would like it to (and meet all your needs/wants).  There are so many factors that go in to the schedule that it is impossible to have it meet every need we want it to (i.e. available times for shared music and adaptive PE times, READ 180, etc.)

Here is the word doc I created that has a page for each teacher's individual schedule: Individual Teacher Schedules.  Each of your individual schedules will be in your mailbox tomorrow.  If you would like to use this to modify for yourself, just let me know and I can email you the word document.   Some of you are going to have to be flexible in your literacy/math times, due to a lack of 90 minute blocks, but the Sisters write about that HERE.

You can find other schedules HERE on the memo blog (right now I have specials, core, duties up...more to come).

Daily 5/Cafe Online Pensieve
Were you bummed to miss this session at the summer academy?  Jenna (the scheduled teacher to present) was also very bummed to become ill over the academy and is volunteering to come to Dodgeland to share it with you!  She will be here on Thursday, August 29 at 10:00.  This is optional for all teachers, but please do send me an email if you plan to go so I can let her know how many teachers will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment