Pages

Nov 15, 2013

Friday Focus - November 15, 2013



Events Next Week:
Today- Staff Social Lunch
Tuesday- Grade Level PLC Meetings
Friday-1st Qtr Dodgeland Pride Assembly at 2:15

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*I will be gone most of the day on Tuesday (for EP training at CESA 6) so I will leave it up to you to determine your agendas for grade level PLC meetings.  Marie will have my key for you to get into the Data Room).
*If you've been wondering where I've been lately, I promise I haven't been hiding; I've been doing make-up WKCE testing.  I am almost done with all of the 3-10th grade WKCE make-up tests and am eager to get "out of the cave" I feel like I've been in and get back into classrooms where the real action is!

iPad Tip of the Week:
How to have mutliple "tabs" of internet sites on your iPad browser:


Blogs, Pins & Tweets...Oh My!
*A great teacher blog post on Public Conferencing as learned from Regie Routman HERE
*
Write More. Grade Less. Teach Grammar in Context. Write for Publication. Provide Relevancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment