Pages

Nov 24, 2014

Thankful Monday Musings -November 24, 2014


I want to wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving this week! You will have a much needed 5 day break, hopefully filled with family, friends, fun, and some rest!

This time of year I always remember that I have so much to be thankful for. My family, friends, and YOU! You are an amazing group of educators to work with every day! It's always hard to express how much you all mean to me. Not a day goes by that I don't give thanks for what you have accomplished for our students.  Although the daily pressures and demands can be extremely difficult at times, no one can tell by walking around our building because each of you handle things with such patience, professionalism and pride for our school. YOU make Dodgeland Elementary an extra special place for our students! I thank you for that.
Image from Krissy Vensodale

No comments:

Post a Comment