Pages

Dec 11, 2014

Friday Focus - December 12, 2014


Great Things I Noticed this Week:

  • Math integrated in PE - making estimates about steps for their pedometer and then checking to see if they were over/under their estimate. 
  • A mini lesson about quotation marks and then sending students to work in partners to revise their writing to add quotation marks to their writing. (So much more authentic than worksheets!)
  • An overflow of gifts to help make Christmas happen for some of our students in need. I seriously felt like the North Pole was next to my office this week! 

Events Next Week:
Monday - Bucket Fillers activity after school (I'll email a list of student names so you know who's staying)
Tuesday - Grade Level Meetings (we'll be further discussing the Badger Exam Performance Task and planning how/when to practice)
-6:30pm 5K/2nd/4th grade Music concert
Wednesday - "Workout Wednesday" attire (please plan to sneak in some exercise with your class!) --3:05 EP Training on SLO Mid-Year Review and 2nd Surveys (in IMC)
Thursday - Christmas sweater day (nice or tacky is up to you!)
Friday - Staff Social Lunch (4K/5K)

Blogs, Pins & Tweets...Oh My!

*

Great idea for the last day before break-What I accomplished in 2014, What I want to accomplish in 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment