Pages

Feb 26, 2015

Friday Focus - February 27, 2015

I'm keeping this post quick and "nitty gritty" since I'm sure you're as tired as I am after conferences!


Events Next Week: Read Across America Week
*Any day/anytime--there's a forecast of reading blizzards...be prepared to duck and cover with a good book!
Monday - Wear Red, White and Blue
Kick-off assembly at 2:30 in multi-purpose room (have students packed up before going down)

Tuesday - Pajama Day :)
Family Reading Night (6-7pm) Please feel free to bring your own children and enjoy
*I will be in the high school all morning for ACT testing

Wednesday - Crazy Socks day
*I will be in the high school all morning for ACT testing

Thursday - Hat day
Author Visit (see Mrs. Madsen's prior email for your scheduled time)
*I will be out of the building with the admin team for SAIL training (this was on our district literacy focus)

Friday - Wear your favorite color or many colors

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*Please post your "what I'm reading" displays on your doors for students to see
*Just a reminder, if you capture any great moments of learning in your class that I can share on the school Facebook page, please email them to me with a 1 sentence description.  If we don't let our parents/community know about the great things happening in our school, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment