Pages

Mar 9, 2015

Monday Musings - March 9, 2015


I saw this quote shared by my friend John Gunnell on Twitter and thought of the work that we do with our students everyday.  Our work isn't easy; Dr. James Strong even says, Teaching IS rocket science!  For years we have been responding to the needs of our students through responsive teaching, What I Need, the Student Intervention Team process and now formally for students of significant concern following the new Specific Learning Disability criteria.  As I think of this new specific process, I know that it is formalized and more paperwork, however, it's not much different than what good teachers have always been doing...responding to their students and their needs, not blaming students and always trying to find ways to help them succeed.

Thank you for the work you do each and every day to help all of our students achieve their potential and responding when they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment