Pages

Mar 4, 2016

Friday Focus - March 4, 2016


Great Things I Noticed this Week:
*During the active engagement part of the lesson the teacher moved around the carpet to see what students were adding to their writing and used that quick formative assessment to pull a handful of students with her for a small group as the rest got started.
*A guest teacher shared how great it is to sub in our building because she always knows that the teachers in the classrooms next to her (no matter what room) will be helpful to answer any questions. She was impressed with how collaborative our staff are to know how to answer questions about lesson plans, schedules or students.
*Fun, passion and excitement for reading with buddy reading, special class reading activities and Family Reading Night! With my involvement in HS ACT testing, I feel like I've missed out on a lot of the excitement and great opportunities for pictures, so please (again, I know!) share any pictures with me that you can so I can add them to our school Facebook page. You can either email them to me or upload them to the google folder I shared with you all.

Events Next Week:
*No grade level meetings (moved to March 23)
Friday - state send-off for the HS mock trial team at 10:40am

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*After next week, our schedule of classes to rotate for Celebrations announcements is up. If you'd like to have your students come down again, please sign up HERE.

Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!!
*Blog post: "I've Lost Control! Now What" 










No comments:

Post a Comment