Pages

Feb 10, 2017

Friday Focus - February 10th, 2017



Events Next Week: Box Tops Battle Week
Monday - Staff Meeting 3:10
Wednesday - Workout Wednesday
Thursday - Badger Attire Day
Friday - Students can bring $1 for JRFH to have a stuffed animal


"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
  • Monday's staff meeting agenda includes the next step of coding from the Tech Ninjas. Please bring your laptop or iPad. We will also be talking about the Feb 20 PD day. 
  • As always, please make sure that your class Valentines party is just 1 event and not the entire day. There are many ways to integrate the Valentines theme into different subjects, but if you turn it into a party day with a movie and treats all day, you will get crazy little Valentine monsters! 
  • As I'm not coming out of my ACCESS testing cave (and February's worst sinus infection/cold) I'm excited to get back into classrooms! I am also planning to meet with individuals in the summative year to discuss your SLO's. You can expect an email from me soon to try to schedule these. 
  • As you complete mid year F&P benchmarks, please add them to the google doc. (I have a script in it the google doc that sends me an email when you update it so I can add them to Educlimber.)
  • It seems we have every virus/bug going around...take care of yourself! Get plenty of rest and take your Vitamin C!
Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!!
*Grass Greener, Whiter Snow - a great reminder for our own mindsets








No comments:

Post a Comment