Pages

Oct 13, 2017

Friday Fundamentals - Oct 13, 2017


Sorry everyone, all I've got is just the basics for this Friday Focus...or the Friday fundamentals!

Events Next Week:
I see nothing on the calendar (am I forgetting something??!!)

Picture Retake Day is October 25th - we'll have handouts for that on Tuesday

If you have a newsletter article or even just pictures with a sentence about your picture to highlight the great things your class is doing, please send them to me by Friday.  

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
For those of you on your summative year, I would like to schedule a short time to meet with you to discuss your SLO and PPG over the next few weeks. The easiest way to do this (to avoid email back and forth) would probably be to just check with Marie and she can add you to my calendar. We will only need 10 minutes tops (unless you have other things you'd like to discuss). 

No comments:

Post a Comment