Pages

Jan 26, 2018

Friday Focus, January 26, 2018



Well, I didn't get to be in classrooms much this week, but I have to say it was great to see many of you start out Monday with class community building activities. I was impressed to see one of the things you learned from Friday's PD day implemented on your first day back after our students had been out of school for 3 days, or as Greg said, for the "Significant 72."  Here's the post he mentioned in his keynote: Significant 72

Events Next Week:
Wednesday - Theater performance (Treasure Trove of Conservation Cove) in the multi-purpose room K-2: 10:00-10:30, 3/4: 10:45-11:15

EP Training 3:15 (Mid-Year SLO/2nd surveys)

Friday - National Wear Red Day
 2nd Qtr Pride Assembly 2:30

Nuts & Bolts:
I just want to share again, our Professional Learning goals:


Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!!
*A Teacher's Regret
*Push, Don't Pity Students in Poverty







No comments:

Post a Comment