Pages

Dec 19, 2013

Final Friday Focus (for 2013)


Great Things This Week:

  • I was so impressed by everyone; both staff and students, during our lock-down drill.  I was amazed by how many classes knew what to do as soon as I came with the officer to your room. I also noticed that none of our students were tearful or seemed afraid, which is attributed to your calming demeanor with them.
  • We had a wonderful winter concert with great songs to entertain us. Thank you Mrs. Kopfer!
  • We had 45 students participate in the after school Bucket Fillers to make ornaments and sing Christmas carols at Clearview.  It was such a great experience for our students to get to bring joy to the residents. I had numerous students make comments like, "we put smiles on their faces," "they were singing along with us," "they were happy we sang for them."  Thank you to everyone who helped (Mrs. Breselow, Mrs. Bartlett, Mrs. Harnisch, Mrs. Peterson and several parent volunteers)!  It is my hope that we can continue to find ways that we can be bucket fillers for our community.
Events Next YEAR: (doesn't that sound weird?!)
Thursday, Jan 2 - back to school

Blogs, Pins & Tweets...Oh My!



No comments:

Post a Comment