Pages

Jan 3, 2014

Friday Focus - January 3, 2014

Events Next Week:
Tuesday -staff pep band night at the basketball game
Friday- Consumable Supply Order due
   District newsletters due

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*For the month of January I'd love the Friday Celebrations announcements to be students sharing their Reading Resolutions or other New Year's Resolutions.  Please let me know if you have some that can join me for the announcements. I need some for today!! :)
*Mid-Year MAP testing is coming up.  I will have a schedule coming out to you hopefully by Monday as I coordinate with the middle/high school schedules.
*Please complete mid-year F&P Benchmarks (for students that were below level at the start of the year) by January 20th.
*Your 2nd student surveys for the Effectiveness Project should be given to students by January 15th.
*The January 13th Elementary PD Meeting agenda is not complete yet, but HERE hoping for someone to sign up to share a Tech Talk.
*If you have any students that you have concerns regarding possible retention and I'm not already aware if them, please let me know so we can start the SIT process.

Blogs, Pins & Tweets...Oh My!
*
Virtual Field Trips! TERRIFIC Resources for all manner of Cyber trips together!
*From the blog "Sent from my iPad" here's a neat project packed with tech ideas: 3rd Grade Explorer Project
*A great blog post for those of you with blogging students: It Is Not Enough to be a Connected Educator Anymore
*Math chapter books

Paper tweet goals in 5th grade



No comments:

Post a Comment