Pages

May 22, 2014

Friday Focus - May 23, 2014

We have almost made it!!! You all are amazing with all the fun extras you are doing with your students to keep them engaged in learning all the way to the end of this marathon!

Events Next Week:
Wednesday - Staff Appreciation Celebration 3:15
Thursday - Carnival 11:15-12:00 3-5th grade, 12:00-12:45 K-2nd grade

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*I should have the End of Year Checklists ready for you next week.
*I just realized we never celebrated our volunteers this year!  I'm sure you thank them whenever you can, but I would still like to recognize them by sending a thank you card to each volunteer.  Please send me an email or leave a note in my mailbox to let me know if you had any regular volunteers this year.
*Just a reminder for teachers in their evaluative year to schedule a meeting with me in these last 2 weeks to discuss the summative evaluation.  Those of you NOT in evaluation year will self-score your end of year SLO Review form. Please let me know if you have any questions on any of this. And no more stressing about being past deadlines...it will get done and that's what counts! :)

Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!
*9 Practical Ways to use your iPad in Teaching
*If you go HERE you'll find a couple of videos on "Powerful teaching with the iPad." I haven't watched these yet, but he often has videos for principals that I find extremely helpful.


Go HERE for the tips

No comments:

Post a Comment