Pages

Nov 23, 2015

Thankful Monday Musings - November 23, 2015


It is hard to believe how fast the school year is flying by and that it is already Thanksgiving. You have all been working incredibly hard this year; learning and growing as writers with your students, planning together as teams, focusing on responding to your students to help them all achieve, and all of the 8 million other little things you do every day to make Dodgeland the best place for all of our students!  You all deserve a 5 day holiday weekend to relax and rejuvenate.  :)

Image from Krissy Venosdale
I always enjoy this time of year, because of the holiday decorations, the goodies and watching favorite holiday movies (like Elf for comedic relief).  But thinking about it seriously, I have so much to be thankful for--my incredible family, supportive friends, and an amazing school to go to every day that is amazing because of all of you! As I network with educators in other schools, I always have so many reasons to brag about the amazing work that you do and how much you all truly care about our students, especially our neediest students. I often say that I'm dedicated to making Dodgeland the best school for our students for my own selfish purpose that my own children attend here, but I see the dedication and professionalism that each of you have to making Dodgeland the best place to be each day; for the students and the staff. I am thankful for all of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment