Pages

May 20, 2016

Friday Focus - May 20, 2016


Future Events (Not just next week so you can be planned out for the year!):
Tuesday - I will be out all day on the 5th grade UW Madison college tour

Wednesday - Workout Wednesday, Bike Safety presentation at 2:15, Staff appreciation dinner (it's ok to still have your workout attire on!)

Thursday - Staff social lunch

Friday - Walkathon!

Monday, 5/30-Memorial Day

Tuesday, 5/31 - *Grades due by 8:00am
7th grade led carnival - just as previous years, this is just the 15 minutes prior to recess or after recess.  All of it is completed planned/carried out by the 7th grade ELA classes.
Grades 4 & 5 from 11:15-Noon
Grades K-2 from Noon-12:45

Wednesday, 6/1 - *Report Cards Distributed
for the remaining grades in the building, the high school chemistry class will be entertaining and educating our students with a performance at 1:15, which should last about 45 minutes.
*6:00pm Kindergarten Graduation

Thursday, 6/2 - The. Last. Day.
Assembly at 11:00, Picnic Lunch to start right after (11:30ish)
1:00-1:30 K-2 can join me in the gym for fun, 1:30-2:00 3-5 can join me in the gym for fun
(This is just to give you some extra time and because I know we will likely lose many students at the end of the picnic)

Friday - 6/3 Report and Planning Day. Just that, no other plans!
*Purchase Requisitions Due

Whew...I hope I didn't miss anything!

*I am also hoping that at some point next week I can coordinate with high school to start a new tradition for our students to see our seniors walk the halls (but no day/time set yet).
You've probably seen the news for this picture above? Hoping it can be our new tradition too!


"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*Just a reminder as we begin writing out purchase requisitions that any type of technology hardware or software need to be approved by Mr. Modaff and Mr. Wallesverd to make sure everything will sync well. Let me know if you have any questions.

*I should be getting your budget requests back to you by the end of the day. Please complete your purchase requisitions by Friday, June 3rd.

*What has to be turned in to me by June 3rd? ALL Student reading records - this MUST include their F&P Benchmark testing forms so next year's teacher can see the books they read, the accuracy and comprehension. It should also include your book club/guided reading anecdotal notes/book lists from the book room that would be helpful to next year's teacher.
NOTHING else has to be turned in for SAGE, because I pull that all from MAP and the F&P Benchmark google doc.

*This weekend I plan to finish typing class lists and then go into EduClimber to tag students with next year's teachers so for those of you that are already excited to use that feature can start looking at next year's class. I'll send an email with directions for how to do so when I'm completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment