Pages

Apr 28, 2017

Friday Focus - April 28, 2017



I have been so incredibly busy with testing, fires, and the other endless piles that I'm missing out on being in classrooms to see the great learning! Thank you to everyone who has lent a helping hand with testing, supervision coverage, etc. Your teamwork is much appreciated...no one can do this alone!


Events Next Week:
Wed/Thurs - I will be out of the building at a training
Fri - PD Day (I'll have the agenda out to you soon)
Mon May 8 is already Mid-Quarter (progress reports will need to go out)

"I heard it through the Grapevine..."
You're all talking about it...who's going where?! Well, you officially know now that Mr. Reinke is coming back (Welcome back Brad!!!!). Mrs. Chambers will be joining us in the elementary as an additional special education teacher and it is also official that Mrs. O'Toole will be joining the 1st grade team next year (making 3 classes in first and 2 in second next year).  Any other talk about people moving is all rumor, because I have no other plans unless other "dominoes fall" out of my knowledge.
 We will also be having interviews soon for our new part time music teacher. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining on the interview team.


Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!!
*I Almost Gave Up
*Hugging a Porcupine






No comments:

Post a Comment