Pages

Apr 2, 2017

Welcome Back!


Raise your hand if you accomplished everything you set out to over Spring Break??? Me either:):):


I hope you're as refreshed and rejuvenated as I am to come back and ROCK 4th QUARTER!!!  Remember that for many of our students, coming back to school on Monday is better than being at home...our job is to welcome them back with smiles and open arms and make school amazing! I'm SO glad you're here to make Dodgeland that special place for our students! #CelebrateMonday (Yes...that's a real hashtag. Check Twitter if you don't believe me!)

Events this Week:
Monday - Brewers Opening Day attire!!
Tuesday, April 4th -end of 3rd Quarter (Can you believe it?!)
Wednesday, April 5th - GRADES DUE at 7:30!!!!
Friday, April 7th - report cards distributed
 *I will be out of the building with the Tech Ninjas and Robotics teams at the UW Madison Engineering Expo.

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*Many of you may know that Mrs. Jaeckel had been working on classes to complete her degree at Moraine Park. Well, she did (Congratulations!) and is applying her new degree to a new position at CESA 6. Her last day with us will be April 20th. We are still in the works on figuring out recess supervision and other duties for the rest of the year. I'll let you know when I figure it out. 

Blogs:
Just wanted to share with you a couple of blog posts I wrote as I reflected on what I learned at the ASCD conference: 

No comments:

Post a Comment