Pages

Mar 2, 2018

Friday Focus - March 2, 2018



Great Things I Noticed this Week:

  • Students excited about extra time to read during blizzards. I can't tell you how many students asked me for more blizzards to read more! Music to my ears!  I'm so excited about the passionate readers we are creating together at Dodgeland!
  • We didn't have a huge turnout at our reading night, but we had a number of students who stayed after to help with cleaning up. They were not asked...they just started helping on their own! It is great to see students who feel like this is their home and take care of it!
  • You may have seen at recess duty that Mr. Lange has been getting our K-2 kiddos going on the swings and working on learning to pump. I couldn't help but notice that after a couple of days of him helping students, we had a number of students also out there helping to push other kids on the swings. What we model, students mirror!
Events Next Week:
Tuesday - rescheduled 5-12th grade Bandorama concert
Wednesday - Staff Mtg 3:10

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*Wednesday's staff meeting will likely be about 40 minutes to include: continued discussion on our mantra/collective commitments and technology information from Kay and Brad. 

Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!!
*Every Class Needs Read Alouds









No comments:

Post a Comment