Pages

Apr 5, 2018

Friday Focus - April 6, 2018



Great Things I Noticed:
  • It was great to see many of you greeting students at your doors to welcome them back from break, along with activities in your classroom to build connections! 
  • Students writing 3rd quarter reflections, along with final quarter goals to go home with their report cards.
  • 1st graders engaged in writing opinion statements that they formed about their favorite collections.

Upcoming Events: 
Today - I will be out of the building in the morning at a meeting for the Greater Watertown Community Health Foundation
-High School FBLA State Run at 2:30 (No other Friday celebrations)

Monday - I will announce students of the month in the morning
-after school: Talent Show tryouts
Tuesday - Thursday -4th graders begin state Forward Testing. Please emphasize quiet hallways!!
Friday - 2:30 Dodgeland Pride Assembly

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:

  • FYI: If you see me with my cell phone around the building, I promise it's not for Twitter and chatting with friends! With Forward testing in 3-8th grades I've been using it as the "bat line" for test issues. Just felt you all should know since I've been glued to it almost as much as a teenager. 

Blogs, Tweets & Pins...Oh My!!!
*How We Grow -great reminder for following up on student survey feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment