Pages

Nov 17, 2011

Friday Focus - November 18

 With the Thanksgiving holidays quickly approaching, I thought it was a great time to simply offer heartfelt thanks to all of you for enriching the lives of our students & me. I am sincerely thankful for the roles that each of you play in our students' lives.   I have the best job in the world because I am surrounded by the best teachers. You may think I'm just saying that, but one of our teachers realized on Wednesday that we really do have awesome teachers here and are doing incredible work for our students.  When our 4th/5th grade teachers met with teachers from other districts in the DART meeting, they said they felt like they were the ones sharing many resources with other schools and bragging about all of the great things we're doing and one of our teachers realized that all the praise I keep giving you was legit---you are all doing amazing things at Dodgeland!

 This often is a thankless job and I want to make sure that I THANK YOU for teaching me so clearly what effective teachers do differently, and thanks for teaching with passion each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment