Pages

Aug 28, 2012

Math Training Notes and Schedules

*I took diligent notes during our math training today. You can find them here (please excuse any typos...I didn't spellcheck).

*I did not schedule WIN times, because I wasn't sure if we would do WIN this year with the new Math Expressions, but after today know that we will probably need to.  We will need to figure this out at each grade level to determine how it will work...whether it's starting early or waiting until later in the year when we figure things out.  The beginning of the year inventory will be a guide to help determine who needs what intervention.

*I did not schedule your library times this year, so you'll need to see Ms. Krueger to schedule your class library time.

*We are using google calendar again for scheduling the computer lab.  Please keep in mind that we will have SRI/SMI testing September 6-28, so we will need to get those assessment times priority.  Here's the screencast I made last year to schedule in google calendar (in case you forgot how). If you forgot your google password then see this video again to laugh about it (and then contact Brad to reset your password).


No comments:

Post a Comment