Pages

May 5, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!



Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! The entire week is about celebrating ALL OF YOU who influence the lives of our students. I certainly appreciate all the little things you do, but what I appreciate the most is the safe, nurturing learning environments you create for our children. Our Dodgeland students LOVE coming to school each and every day.
I've previously written about how important it is to build and foster relationships throughout the school year with our students in order for meaningful learning to occur. I encourage you to take some time & watch the TED Talk Video below. Rita Pierson, an educator, speaks about the value of relationships & “how every child deserves a champion–an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection & insists that they become the best that they can possibly be!”

I hope you know how much I enjoy working with each of you and how proud I am to be a member of the Dodgeland family.  Thank you for all that you do here at Dodgeland. You are changing lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment