Pages

Sep 29, 2013

Monday Musings - September 30, 2013

October is national "Connected Educator Month" so I'd like to highlight it in this post.  You've all heard me talk about how much I learn from being on Twitter to connect with other educators, read blogs and share that information with you.  It has helped me to connect with and learn first hand from the great education authors like Todd Whitaker, the Sisters, Regie Routman, Donalyn Miller, Chris Lehman, the list goes on...

Here is a great post from another teacher on how Twitter benefits her and her students: 7 Ways My Classroom is Better Because I Connect 

Speaking of being connected...I am using my personal day on Monday to join my favorite educational author, Todd Whitaker, and Amber Teaman (an administrator from Texas) to present in Indiana about Principals and Social Media.  Here's the proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment