Pages

Jan 20, 2014

Monday Musings - January 20, 2014

Reflecting on Survey Results...

I want to thank you all for your thoughtful reflections on your student survey results.  As I read through the Survey Analysis forms (I'm not finished with all of them yet) I couldn't help, but notice some very thoughtful reflections that included:

  • Increase in an area that was low at the beginning of the year. This is due to the teacher focusing on this area with his/her students.
  • Sharing survey results with the class for further discussion. This was especially common on the item for student respect for one another. 
  • Plans for the remainder of the year that include continuing on with intentional strategies that resulted after the first survey results, as well as additional ideas generated after the second survey.
Speaking of surveys, it's time for my administrator survey so that I can reflect on the feedback that you have for me.  I will be emailing you a link to a google form this week. I appreciate your time in completing this to help me with my professional growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment