Pages

Oct 4, 2012

Friday Focus - October 5

A few weeks ago asked for your feedback on my blog/email communication and here's what you told me:
















I know the screenshot requires bi-focals to read...63% like all of the resources in both posts with 8 people feeling there are too many or don't read them.  With over half satisfied with it, I am still going to continue to post both, but just know that the Friday Focus is not something you HAVE to read. My intent each week is to share my reflections with you on either something I've just read or something on my mind professionally, because I have found that I learn a lot from reading other people's blog posts in my google reader each week.  I will never put any "must know" information in the Friday Focus...you can choose to read it or delete it. If I include a prompt for your reflection journals, it is also optional (and was an idea from a staff member last year).

If you're interested in learning about how to use your google account for a google reader to follow other blogs, here's my handout to get started: Getting Started with Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment