Pages

Oct 24, 2013

Nity Gritty Memo - October 24, 2013

Sorry folks, but I forgot that this is already our last day of the week and didn't get this written until the last minute, so it's going to be short and "nity gritty" (after our long/short week, I'm sure you want that anyways!)

Events Next Week:
Mon-Thurs: MS/HS is taking the WKCE test so I may be hard to find at times
Fri: I'm out of the building for most of the day (don't worry 5th grade-I'll be back for your WKCE talk)

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*I've got about 5 pictures up on the "Caught Being a Bucket Filler" bulletin board, but they're only ones that I caught. Please send me an email of someone you've caught so I can add them up there. If you're curious how I created those pictures--I simply took their picture on the iPad, opened the picture in Skitch and then typed on the picture what they were caught doing and then opened it up from the computer to print. 
*Just a reminder for Halloween it is fine for you to plan a classroom party, but please keep it to no more than 45 minutes and no costumes. We need to be consistent across the grade levels for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment